Ti leaf, Red Torch Ginger, Song of India, Kukui Nuts, Clam Shells, Opihi Shells, Abalone Shells, and Cowry Shells artfully strung into an everlasting lei. Accented with a ti leaf rosette.
- Fresh flora locally grown on the Big Island
- Shells and nuts are polished to a sheen
- Lasts over a month
- Travels & dries well as a keepsake
You might also be interested in:
Care for your lei:
- Mist gently with water
- Place in a plastic bag
- Store in the vegetable bin of your refrigerator
- After this lei is completely dried out after a month, spray lightly with polyurethane. This will preserve the lei forever!
- Looks great mounted in a shadow box
- Hot glue around a picture frame for a lovely border